You will have a free role as process specialist and, in this context, work closely with production, Automation, Engineering, IT and Quality departments. This requires a proactive attitude, clear communication and a sense of teamwork.
What is your challenge?
As a Process Specialist, you ensure that the production plan is implemented on time with an efficient use of production resources. You will be responsible for our welding robot, Plasma and other machines that prepare our small parts. Together with production leads and production manager, you are responsible for the communication with and coaching of our team of 60 production employees.
You take initiatives to continuously improve our production systems in terms of quality (first time right), flexibility (coping with an increasingly varied customer demand) and speed (e.g. lead time reduction).
It requires a creative thought process to develop innovative solutions and it requires perseverance and people skills to make the solution a success together with the team leads and employees.
We are committed to empowering our employees. Coaching the team leads is therefore an important part of the job.
You are an internal ambassador of the lean philosophy and ensure the further implementation of the Lean Production Methodology (VSM, work post analysis, 5S, visual communication, reducing lead times etc.).
We are looking for someone who is passionate about production processes and wants to understand how they work. You want to sink your teeth into a technically complex challenge and not let go until a working system has been delivered.
What makes you different?
The ideal candidate preferably has a Master’s degree in a technical field or has comparable experience.
- You are hands-on: the shop floor is your natural habitat
- You are interested in production efficiency
- You have an analytical mind and take accurate decisions based on measurable and objective data
- You have social skills and with your natural positive attitude you know how to inspire and motivate others
- You have been bitten by the 'lean’ virus
- You are driven, goal-oriented and enterprising
- You like to work in projects in order to work out a total solution
- You will be working in an environment where you can make the difference
- You are fluent in Polish and English
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org